What you don't need, others may find a use for. And vice versa.
Instead of throwing useful items at the recycling station, you can give them to Byttebuå reuse store for free.
Then you can make someone else happy, while doing somthing great for the environment.
Free to give - cheap to buy or free to get!
Byttebuå reuse store is part of IVAR Recycling Station Forus, and is the first thing you encounter when you reach the recycling station. Byttebuå has its own entrance for delivery of goods and its own entrance for the reuse store.
Follow us on Instagram: Byttebuå reuse store is now on Instagram as byttebua_bruktbutikk.
We don't accept cash in the reuse store. It is only possible to pay by card or Vipps. No exchange or return rights.
We can never promise that customers find exactly what they're looking for, but it's possible to make a real bargain.
Our address is Forusbeen 200, 4313 Sandnes. Welcome!
What do we sell?
Examples of items that can be delivered and bought in Byttebuå are:
- Electrical and electronic equipment.
- Sports equipment.
- Hobby Articles.
What do we not accept?
Unfortunately, we do not accept the following items in Byttebuå reuse store:
- Defective furniture / objects (For example, missing parts, holes, stained fabric / skin, animal hair, mold or fungus.
- Mattresses (infection risk, such as lice, wall animals or possibly other bedding).
- PC / Mobile Phones (Can contain a memory chip with sensitive information).
- Hazardous waste such as paint, whitespirit, pesticides, other chemicals and windows from 1965 to 1990. (Hazardous waste is waste that has substantial or potential threats to public health or the environment).
- Brown wall sections (old).
- Clothes and shoes are put in the Fretex container.
- Plants (Applicable to all types of plants, may have infectious diseases).
Thank you for your understanding!